Route Description Central Secretariat
JPI Climate Central Secretariat is situated in the BELSPO Building.
Take the left entrance to WTC III. When you enter the building, go to the reception to register your visit in the building and go to the 24th floor to register as a BELSPO visitor.
- By train
- Brussels-North Railway Station is 400 meters away. Leave the station via the main entrance and continue straight (Simon Bolivarlaan). The WTC-tower is on the left side of the road. All timetables on www.railtime.be.
- With the metro (lines 2 and 6)
- The Rogier and Ijzer stations are within walking distance.Details on www.mivb.be.
- By bus
- STIB has a ‘WTC’ bus stop (lines 58 and 88) at WTC III
- The Lijn and TEC buses stop at Brussels-North station. More info on www.lijn.be or www.infotec.be.
- By Tram
- The Rogier station (tram lines 3 & 4 6) is within walking distance.
- From the airport
- By train: every 20 minutes a train leaving to Brussels-North Railway Station (20 minutes journey)
- By bus: bus 12 direction BRUSSELS CITY, stop "Schuman" (27 minutes journey) and then by train to Brussels-North Railway Station
- By taxi: 40 minutes journey.
For more information, please consult the following websites SNCB and STIB
With the bikes or moped, car or motocycle
- There is a Villo! Station (number 141) for rental bicycles on Simon Bolivarlaan. More info on www.villo.be.
- In the WTC III-building there is an underground parking garage with a garage for bicycles and mopeds.
- On the opposite side of the Simon Bolivarlaan you can park in the underground garage ‘WTC’. More info: http://prod.interparking.be/nl/find-parking/WTC/